The New York based cupcake chain closed its doors for good on Monday, but here are 9 things that we will surely miss and never forget about this little piece of sweet heaven.
1. The Multitude of Delicious Choices
2. The fact that their regular sized 4-inch cupcake could substitute as one meal.
3. And their colossal as 4
4. Starbucks coffee was served at most of their locations
Starbucks + cupcakes = Party in your mouth!
5. Their own version of the cronut
6. The Smiling Jester always waiting to welcome you
7. When they would pull discontinued flavors out of the vault for a limited time on TBT
The one e-mail that I impatiently waited for every week.
8. The Red Velvet Cupcake
Simple, yet so delicious
9. When they made flavor combinations that you could only dream of into a 4-inch reality
Who doesn’t want to try a PB&J cupcake?