Whoever decided to not produce cute, quality clothes above size 12 should be shot.
1. Shopping Takes Alllllll Day
Searching from rack to rack trying to find something in your “size”. Then having to try it ALL on.
2. NOTHING Fits Properly
Super unhelpful friend: “Just get it in the next size up”You: *evil glare of death* “This is the biggest size…”
3. Stores That Only Stock Up To Size L Can Go To Hades In A Handbasket
Yet these are the only stores your friends want to go.
4. The Plus Size Sections You Do Find Are Normally Sad Places With Grandma Clothes
These clothes can best be described as rolls of material that are both too big and too small at the same time.
5. Rage Takes Over Your Body When Your Skinny Friends Complain About How Fat They Are
Oh sweetie, you’re just hungry. Here’s a snickers.
6. Receiving Clothes As A Gift Is A Pain
You got me a horrendous medium shirt with a tight band at the bottom, took the tags off and didn’t give me a gift receipt…. Thanks.
7. “Tummy Tucking Technology” is both ineffective and borderline torturous.
Nope. I can still see my tummy and now I can’t breathe.
8. Accessories Are Your Best Friends. They Always Fit.
Except bracelets. They can go to Hades too.
9. Finding The One and Only XL Dress in H&M Is Like Winning The Lottery
And it was totally worth having to slap a fool to get it.