42. Last year, Full House had a 25th anniversary reunion party.
Of course Mary-Kate and Ashley didn’t show.
41. You remember when floppy disks held 1.44 MB? That’s, like, 1.5 GIFs.
39. You can go up to a 15-year-old and say, “I have mp3s older than you.”
38. When Titanic 3D was re-released in 2012, there were a bunch of teens who had NO IDEA the Titanic was actually real.
37. And here’s Leo toasting 17 years apart.
Courtesy of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation and Warner Bros. / Via reddit.com
35. Reading Rainbow’s first episode aired in 1983… Thirty years ago.
Courtesy of PBS / Via pinkmafia.ca
34. In two years it will be 2015 and you will be as far removed from 1985 as Marty McFly was from 1955.
Courtesy of Universal Pictures
33. The original Karate Kid is now the same age that Mr. Miyagi was in the first Karate Kid. He’s 51.
Courtesy of Columbia Pictures / Via movies.yahoo.com
Mr. Miyagi has also been dead for more than eight years now.
32. Kids born in 1995 graduated from high school this year.
31. The Backstreet Boys are celebrating their 20th anniversary with a cruise.
29. And just for fun, this is how old they are now.
27. The Krusty Krab pizza episode of SpongeBob is 12 years old.
Courtesy of Nickelodeon / Via siswabego.blogspot.com
26. These are the original Power Rangers. They made their television debut in 1993… That’s 20 years ago.
Courtesy of Buena Vista / Via prince.org
And here’s what he looks like now. He’s a paramedic in Washington, D.C.
24. Also, the Yellow Ranger passed away 11 years ago in a car accident.
23. Aaliyah passed away 11 years ago too.
Courtesy of People / Via lacoccinelle.net
22. There hasn’t been a new issue of Teen People in over seven years.
Courtesy of People / Via spoki.tvnet.lv
20. These are the current ages for everyone on Hey Arnold.
Courtesy of Nickelodeon / Via 90scartoons.tumblr.com
19. And these are the current ages for the Rugrats.
Courtesy of Nickelodeon / Via aurorajayne.tumblr.com
17. Home Alone was released closer to the MOON LANDING than to now.
Courtesy of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation / Via drafthouse.com
16. Dave Thomas hasn’t made a new Wendy’s commercial in 11 years. He died in 2002.
Courtesy Wendy’s / Via bluelight.ru
14. Britney and Justin broke up over a decade ago.
Courtesy of US Weekly / Via whosdatedwho.com
13. The Lizzie McGuire Show ended nine years ago.
Courtesy of The Walt Disney Company / Via disneychannelears.blogspot.com
12. Face also hasn’t been on TV in nine years.
Courtesy of Nickelodeon
10. Seventeen years ago, this was the daily schedule on Nickelodeon:
9. The last time there were only 151 Pokemon was 17 years ago. There are over 600 now.
8. Pierce Brosnan hasn’t played James Bond in 11 years.
Courtesy of United Artists